Sunday, August 4, 2013

Have you ever wanted to make money by selling books on amazon kindle?
I have thought about it many times and I was wondering, How would I get into that sort of thing and I thought it would be really hard work not only writing the book but also trying to get people to actually buy the book.

So a few weeks went by and I found myself constantly thinking about what I could write about, I would be looking at things for inspiration on a day to day basis, sometimes without even realizing it!

I plucked the courage to sit at the computer and start writing a short children's book. I loved reading books as a child and thought it would be a great place to start. I finished the book in about a week but it took me another week to just change a few things that I didn't like or that I weren't too sure about.

How to get more sales on kindle:
So I had finished the book and this is where I was stuck...

I didn't know how to get my book on kindle or how to get people to buy my book on kindle.
So with a little help from Google I found something that showed me both those things and more!

at first I was a bit weary about getting it because I have never really bought anything online before, but I had read some of the reviews and saw that it had a 60 day money back guarantee and so I took the plunge.

once I paid for it I received it instantly through email and I realized I had made the right decision to buy.

It showed me exactly how to publish my book on kindle and it showed me how to get thousands of people to buy my book by taking advantage of amazons search feature.

I was shown LOADS of tips on how to rank higher in amazons search for nearly any search term I wanted!
Let me show you some income stats from the very first non-fiction Kindle book that I ever personally published to Amazon.
undefined
undefined


Keep in mind those were my very first earnings from my very first Kindle book. Back when I had no idea what I was actually doing.I put in the work once (well, actually I just outsourced the work once) and this book continues to make me more and more money every single month, on complete auto-pilot. An extra $12,000 a year from spending only about an hour outsourcing is some of the easiest money I’ve ever made. Oh, and I was able to achieve those results with no email list, no following, and without leveraging anything else. I started from absolute scratch.

To find out EXACTLY how I did this visit AKElite

The link above will show you everything you need to know from writing a book or even how to publish without writing a book by outsourcing and also how to make the most from amazon kindle!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!